Tuesday 11 August 2009

Beach Chic

I'm not going on any beachy holidays this year. :( I'm not even going on a holiday of any description, or at least I haven't planned to. This summer has had it's good moments, a few hot sunny days here and there, but on the whole, a pretty dismal summer! I swear English summers never used to be this poor. I actually did this polyvore at the start of "summer" thinking that wearing an outfit similar to this on the beach would be a distinct possibility. Well it never happened, but I looked to it today to make me feel better and remind me of happy days spent on the beach. I love playsuits, and think a one piece outfit is ideal to slip in and out of on the beach, and I love the style and colour of this one, reds and oranges are perfect for the beach, complimented with metallic accessories.

Here's a breakdown of the items. I really want the sunnies!

Gold Snake Toe Post Sandals - Miss Selfridge, £18.00
Ditsy Frill Playsuit by Rare - Topshop, £25.00
Carved Oriental Flower Bangle - Accessorize, £6.00
Ethnic Sprial Cuff - Accessorize, £10.00
Baby Flower Cluster Earrings - Accessorize, £6.00
Straw Cowgirl Sun Hat - Miss Selfridge, £18.00
Aero Logo Tote - Aeropostale, around £3.00
Ring Bandeau Bikini - Topshop, £25.00
Saskia Rounded Oversized Sunglasses - ChloĆ©, around £213.00

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin