Tuesday 10 March 2009

Neal's Yard Remedies

Free this month with Marie Claire you get a Frankincense Hydrating Cream, 25g. Neal Street near Covent Garden is one of my favourite places to shop with MAC, Space NK and various clothes shops there. The original Neal's Yard Remedies is along here too and thanks to Marie Claire I have experienced my first product from them.

Neal's Yard Remedies was the first company in the UK to sell soil-association certified organic essential oils. Along with this, the ingredients used are as close to nature as possible, free from parabens and artificial colours and fragrances. It's a bit pricey so I've never purchased anything from them before, but learning more about the company I'm tempted. I'm using this hydrating cream for my hands, because it's small enough to carry around in my bag and use when I need it. It works great at moisturising them, the smell is a little weird at first, I can't say I've used anything with frankincense in before, but you get used to it, and it's worth it for it's antiseptic properties and it's ability to give you long lasting hydrated skin.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin