Friday 16 April 2010

FOTD 16th April 2010 using NARS Sheer Matte Foundation

Here's some pictures of the makeup I wore today, as I haven't done one of these in an age. Below is with flash...
and in natural light...
I kept my eyes pretty neutral using MAC's All That Glitters on the lid, Wedge and Tempting in the crease, Woodwinked in the outer corner. I lined with Loreal's Superliner in Carbon Black, and used Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara on my lashes.
I kept the eyes simple since I wanted to do a statement lip as shown in the trout pout below.
I'm wearing MAC's Pink Nouveau which is a hot barbie-esque pink. In real life it's pretty dramatic but I realise in the photographs it's not that bold.
On my cheeks I wore my favourite bronzer MAC's Refined Golden, it's a beautiful shade that came out with the Style Warriors collection but I believe is part of their permanent collection anyway. It's a gorgeous shade, not too false looking, very suitable if you have yellowish tones to your skin. I'm definetely a fan of bronzers in general so I'm happy that my winter skin has gone and I'm back to my "natural" shade. I don't deliberately tan my skin but I only have to catch a glimpse of the sun and I tan. I think everyone has a shade they're meant to be.
I am wearing NARS Sheer Matte foundation in these photos which I'm pretty happy with. I will post a review of this foundation soon as I've only read people's opinions of the Sheer Glow.

5 comments:

Vivianna said...

So pretty! Love the lips! x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I too love the lippie! xo

Lydia said...

You looking stunning! Love the pink lips indeed :) xox

Marisa said...

you look beautiful!

Onyx said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments :) xXx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin