Tuesday 3 August 2010

Weekend on the Thames

This weekend I went with my boyfriend to do a spot of rowing! We tried to do it a few weekends back when it was super hot, but because the weather was so beautiful, a lot of other people had got the same idea and so if we wanted to do it, it would mean queueing for an age. I'm glad we waited and went back this weekend because we were able to hop straight on a rowing boat.
My boyfriend seemed to get the hang of it pretty quickly, and it was so relaxing and peaceful being rowed along the river. I decided I wanted in on the rowing action so I took over. I found out it wasn't as easy as it looked and I wasn't able to navigate the rowing boat too well. I ended up going in to the river bank.I eventually got the hang of it though and was able to row us in a straight-ish line. We saw a few other people out on the river, including a boat full of people dressed up as Jack Sparrow. This was easily £5 for the hour very well spent!

(Lace sleeve detail top and Baxter Jeans from Topshop, necklace from Accessorize, bangle from Primark.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

you are so pretty hun! :) Love the photos <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin