- Drinking ice-cold coke from a glass bottle, it tastes a million times better in glass in my opinion.
- Having more than one "good" piece of mail, i.e. things I have ordered, arrive in one day.
- Discovering that I can successfully paint the tips of my nails without it looking a complete mess. I decided to jazz up GOSH Light Rose with some Barry M Shocking Pink tips.
- Charlie Simpson and his solo career. Busted was a minor glitch for Charlie, but since he's departed he's done some pretty good songs, check them out.
- Magazines being a month ahead, and seeing the word "September" on the front of one, reminds me that it's nearly Autumn which I find a mildy depressing thought.
- Lack of inbetween weather, it's all or nothing with our summers.
- My messy hair. If I was a celebrity, my hair would almost certainly be in the "out" column of any magazine, it's wild and unruly. I'm sorting it out on Monday.
- Cher Lloyd. I actually liked her first audition, but I went more and more off her as the show went on, and now she's released Swagger Jagger, I have no more love left.