Tuesday 24 February 2009

Nivea Natural Beauty review

New from Nivea Visage is the Natural Beauty range which includes Radiance Boosting Daily Scrub. The scrub comes in a 150ml bottle and contains mango milk, cashmere proteins and fine scrub particles. What I particularly like about this scrub over many other facial scrubs I've tried is that the scrub particles are really, really fine so this is a very gentle exfoliator. There are a lot of scrubs out there that you can literally feel scrubbing away the surface of your skin which can be a bit off putting. If you want to use an exfoliator every day, and this one is designed for every day use, it's kinder for the skin to use a gentle exfoliator.
The scrub is recommended for all skin types, and while my skin stype is normal/oily, I feel this is a good cleanser for me. Oily skin can lead to more breakouts, but by using this scrub I am removing the impurities from my skin and (hopefully) reducing the number of breakouts I get. I haven't used this long enough to decide whether it delivers a "radiant complexion", but so far I'm impressed. By exfoliating the skin and removing dead skin cells, this scrub is providing a good cleaning action for my skin.



The purpose of the Natural Beauty range is to promote healthy skin with an even complexion that shouldn't have a need for make-up! At least this is what I can gather from their website:



Having a radiant and even complexion makes you look and feel beautiful. Using a foundation to achieve this look is sometimes disappointing as it can appear unnatural.



I'm happy with this product, the smell is gorgeous, it's very simple to apply and the result is visibily clear skin, however, I don't think I'll be ditching the foundation just yet.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin