Friday 21 September 2012

OOTD 20.09.2012

Hello blog. I haven't posted an 'outfit of the day' post in an age, like many things on this blog. So in a bid to prove I've returned, here is one. Ok, I wore this yesterday, and not even all day, but I liked this combination so I'm sharing it with you.
I find the dip hem skirt a great twist on the maxi skirt. You get the best of both worlds of a midi and a maxi and the asymmetric effect is effortlessly pretty and girly. I'm not one to do completely girly though, so I love to toughen it up with a t-shirt and wedge shoe boots. I do realise I'm about as tough as a bag of marshmallows but you get what I mean...
 I'm in desperate need of a haircut, roll on my Tuesday booking.
T-shirt: 'Tee and Cake' from Topshop.
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins.
Shoe Boots: New Look.
Belt: taken from a 'Louche' dress from Joy.

Thought I'd share a couple of snaps with you from last weekend aswell. I took an impromptu visit to Oxford, somewhere I've never been before, and what a beautiful city it is. I also took a lot of pictures on my Diana so  bear with me, they will be here maybe before Christmas!!

Have a fabulous weekend!
xXx

4 comments:

katie ridings said...

i love these skirts, I just got two last week for my birthday :) they are so flowy & fun :)

Unknown said...

This outfit is so pretty but edgy too, I really like it. Oxford looks lovely, my friends studied there but I never got round to visiting for some reason. Wish I had!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

Zoe Barrow said...

your hair is lovely!
also the tee and skirt look amazing together x

Unknown said...

Oh beautiful girl! <3
I love your style! :D

I follow you and invite follow to my blog http://leblogdesaly.blogspot.com/
kisses :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin