Wednesday 17 October 2012

OOTD 17.10.2012


Here is my outfit of the day. It's getting pretty chilly outside now, but that doesn't mean our shorts become redundant. I bought this pair of velvet shorts last year from Topshop, I thought they were a bit overpriced at £32 but I vowed to myself they would see me through a few seasons. Luckily they did and so cost-per-wear they've actually worked out quite bargainous! The shorts have reappeared this season so you can still get your hands on a pair if you so wish. They also come in a gorgeous berry colour which is tempting me, but I think having one pair of velvet shorts in my life is enough.


I've been lusting after a Cambridge Satchel Co. satchel, but in the mean time, I'm wearing this satchel from New Look. It's a pretty standard satchel and does the job.
 I bought these earrings a while back from Laura Laura, and am still in love with them. They often get compliments and I like the originality of them, particularly when the buttons don't look exactly the same and have some variation on them.
This jumper I found in New Look on Oxford Street, (the one at the Topshop end) and is by a brand called Pink Boutique. I quite like that New Look now feature smaller brands as it means you can find things that are a little bit different.
The crucifixes give it a slightly edgy look, while the fact that it's as snuggly and fluffy as a Pomeranian puppy completely tones this edginess down. Whilst I like having my own style, my clothes have to feel comfortable too. What's the point in a jumper that looks good but is itchy as hell? I can't show you in these pictures, but I can assure you this is  one of the softest jumpers I've owned!


Velvet shorts: £32, Topshop
Jumper: £28, by Pink Boutique from New Look Oxford Street, you can find similar here, or check out Pink Boutique's knitwear here 
Satchel: £20, New Look
Boots: £20, Primark
Earrings: £5 for three pairs, Laura Laura, similar can be found here.

I must apologise for the bush/tree thing in the background of nearly all these photos, I thought it looked better than having more of the table though. I'll move it next time. x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by lovely.
Following back.

This is my favourite outfit so far.

xx

invisiblefashion said...

Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

Rebecca said...

I don't usually like these kind of jumpers but I find this one absolutely adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin