Tuesday 23 June 2009

OOTD

I always enjoy seeing what other people are wearing so thought I'd do my own ootd. Today is a gorgeous sunny day, so I'm wearing this summery top from Urban Outfitters which I bought in the sale last year for £5, a bargain! it's by Free People and is a great light and floaty top. I'm on the short side so it comes down very low on me, I've just layered it over a really thin black strappy top from topshop. It's a problem I've just had to deal with, I've lost count of how many tops and dresses I've had to alter the straps on before I can wear them! Petite ranges are no good for me either because they make them shorter on the length and the shoulder lengths are the same. So I end up with a top that's too short on my waist and too low at the top!

I've teamed it with leggings and a gold bangle from Accessorize for a nice easy summer look.
xx

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin