Sunday 24 July 2011

MAC and Lush goodies

Here's a few things I treated myself to this weekend. I stopped by MAC and my favourite Lush store on S.Molten Street (less crowded and more friendly).

I traded in five black pots for a face mask and also picked up these toothy tabs which I've been meaning to try for a while. Quite excited about these!
A new found love in MAC was Arena eyeshadow, a gorgeous shade for all you neutral lovers out there.And a total impulse buy, I knew nothing of this lipstick, nor the current collections, I'm completely out of the loop on current MAC collections these days, but this is from the Fashion Flower collection. I will post a full review of these items next week, but for now I can say, Growing Trend, an amazingly gorgeous nude, was love at first swatch.

I hope everyone's had a fabulous weekend!

9 comments:

Yu said...

Arena looks lovely! I always look at it but can never find it in store :/

Onyx said...

@Yu, I did have to turn over a few eyeshadows before I found it myself! It really doesn't stand out next to some of the others, or under the shop light, but it's so pretty in natural light.

Unknown said...

Oooh ive heard about these toothy tabs from lush. Hope you will do a review on them :o)

Hope your well.

Nats. xx

http://mybeautyboutique.blogspot.com/

Beth said...

You picked up some lovely things. Would it be possible for you to review the toothy tabs? I have been eyeing them up but am unsure about them.

lilleymay.blogspot.com

Onyx said...

@ Natalie & Lilley - definitely a review on the toothy tabs to come!

Peggy said...

gorgeous tones in the Arena palette.

x

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Great haul! Enjoy your goodies. =D

Donna said...

You cannot go wrong with MAC and Lush! You have a great blog by the way and you are incredibly beautiful!! I wish you lots of luck with it and will definitly come back to read more of your posts! You write so well!

All the best,
Voe.
________________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

3ds マジコン said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin