Wednesday 20 May 2009

Make-up Product of the Month - May

There's been little this month that's inspired me make-up wise. I don't have a huge make-up collection but am trying to add to what I do have gradually. I used to own a lot of make-up then decided I was hoarding too much and had a huge sort out, so that there was very little left (the things I actually wore). I'm trying now to only buy make-up that I think I will use or is a bit different. As I mentioned before, the Sugarsweet collection didn't really grab me, and nor did the Rose Romance collection. I liked the promo pictures but the products themselves looked a little bland or not colours I would want to wear. I thought this lipstick was lovely though. It's called Way To Love and is a nice, wearable light pink.


I actually have a bit of a confession...this is the FIRST MAC lipstick I've ever bought! I bought a Slimshine a while ago but never one of these classic shaped lipsticks. Before I moved to London I had very little exposure to MAC so I am still discovering a few firsts when I go in there. Also lip products never used to be a big thing with me, (I'm all about the eyes) but as my obsession grows and grows I'm venturing over to lip products too.
So I'm making this my product of the month because it's only the lipsticks that I think stand out in the Rose Romance collection, very girly and pretty. I prefer those more natural colours that don't draw a lot of attention especially as I prefer to emphasise eye make-up and it's never good to over do both features.
The lipstick was apparently what made MAC famous and it's clear to see why, this is very high quality, stays in place for a long time and doesn't seem to be drying my lips out which is often a problem I have. So overall, loving my discovery!
xxx

3 comments:

Carlinn said...

i wasnt a big "lips" person either and actually thought i looked bad with gloss or lipstick! lol, now i am addicted :P

Barbie said...

Oooh I actually thought about buying this one! I don't know why I didn't. It's so pretty!

DluxEdition.com said...

That lipstick looks really cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin