Friday 22 May 2009

Moxie Products


Hmm...It may not be appropriate to write about this product, but this is my blog so I’ll do it anyway! The product is Moxie’s “Scanty Panty Liners”! I really love the packaging, it’s super cute with it’s retro design, pink polka dots and bow feature. An added bonus is that you get two tins inside each box so you can have them dotted around in convenient places. The tin is recyclable so you can either refill them or find another use, for example keep them in the bathroom as mini containers. I use mine to store my mini sewing kit -pins and needles! I just thought it was a nice change from the typically boring packaging that they compete with, and ok it’s a boring product, but it doesn’t mean it can’t be fun and girly. To see the full range of Moxie products, visit http://www.moxieproducts.co.uk/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin