Wednesday 27 May 2009

Mark Hill Salon Sexy Straight Review

What a gorgeous bank holiday weekend it's been. Hope everyone's been enjoying the sunshine. I certainly have, although I've noticed my hair doesn't cope too well with the change in weather. I know that I rave about how brilliant Herbal Essences is as a cheap and cheerful shampoo, but I feel like my hair gets immune to a certain shampoo and I stop feeling the benefit! Feeling a bit dried out with the sunshine and wanting to create a sleek, shiny, frizz free look, I've began to use this Mark Hill, Salon Sexy Straight shampoo.

It's a middle range shampoo, and surprisingly good. I wasn't sure it was a good idea to use it this time of year at first because my hair is prone to oilyness at the roots, but the ends are becoming quite dry so I decided to just be very careful with the condition near my scalp, I usually only limit it to the very ends anyway. Well it smells great, (it reminds me of hair salons) and my hair feels a lot less dry , very sleek and smooth. After straightening you can really see the difference compared to normal shampoos as it gives a nice glean to my hair. For a mid range shampoo I think this is pretty good, not too expensive, I think about £5 each, and I'd recommend it for nourished, straightened hair.

2 comments:

Liparazzi said...

I totally know what you mean about your hair getting immune or too used to a shampoo and conditioner. That happens to me as well and I have to rotate which ones I use. Paul Mitchell is also a fantastic shampoo, try the strong hair range, its amazing for making your hair shiny, soft but really resillient too.

Onyx said...

Ooh thanks, I'll have to give that one a try!
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin