Wednesday 29 July 2009

Free James Brown Hair Mask

I was quite excited to receive my Marie Claire in the post this morning when I saw a white tube within the packaging. I didn't even know what it was, but it was quite big and it was free and that was all that mattered. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out what it was - a hair mask by James Brown. If you're not familiar with who James Brown is, he is Kate Moss's personal hairdresser and also the style director for GHD hair products. He has worked on many fashion shoots and catwalk shows and his own range of hair care products is available to buy from places like Boots. His approach to hair is creating a simple and naturally sexy look, having styled some celebrities who's hairstyle I really admire such as Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller. I mentioned in a recent post I need to get in to the habit of using hair masks, so I'm looking forward to using this product and letting you know how I get on with it.

Has anyone else used James Brown's hair care, or this particular mask?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I haven't used this mask but I have used his shampoo and conditioner for coloured/dry hair and I loved it! xx

hazeleyes said...

Thanks for posting about this! Will definately be picking this freebie up! :) xXx

Tali said...

never heard of the line before.. im so behin on some haircare ranges!!!! Have to try the mask! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin